NEXT TRIP: 2/10/24 Special 12-Hr Pelagic Bird & Marine Wildlife Trip * 12-hour Pelagic Bird & Marine Wildlife Trip – 2/10/24 – Whale Watching and Dolphin Adventure Cruise in New York City aboard the American Princess (americanprincesscruises.com) _________________________________________
Additional Winter Trips may be added to the schedule soon, as well as the release of our 2024 Whale Watching & Dolphin Adventure schedule. To stay informed, please check back with us, or sign up for our eblast specials if you haven’t already done so.
WHALE WATCHING & DOLPHIN ADVENTURE SEASON WAS AWESOME ~ 95% SIGHTINGS!
We will explore the deep offshore waters up to and possibly beyond the edge of the Continental Shelf and the Hudson Canyon waters. This ultra deep trip coincides with pelagic migration.
There is a good chance for a variety of species including Cory’s, Great, Manx, and Sooty Shearwaters, Black-capped Petrel, Leach’s, Band-rumped, and Wilson’s Storm-Petrels, Red and Red-necked Phalaropes, Arctic Tern, all 3 jaegers, and South Polar Skua. Phalaropes may already be in breeding plumage and jaegers may be adults. Deep water cetaceans are also possible like Cuvier’s Beaked Whale, Risso’s Dolphin, and Pilot Whale with Fin, Humpback, and Minke Whales more likely in a bit shallower water.
This trip is approximately 24-hours. Capacity is limited. Reservations are required. There is a 7-day Cancellation Policy.
Boarding begins at 8:00 PM on Monday evening, September 4th. Passengers will board in the order in which their booking was received.
After checking in, passengers will board one at a time and be able to choose a location on the boat for their belongings and an area to sleep, etc. (example one side of each table).
After your reservation is booked, we will send a trip disclaimer that will need to be signed and sent back as acknowledgement and agreement.
Click here for a list of items you may want to bring on this trip.
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE at 12pm Noon on 8/19 !!!
|September 5, 2023
|Departs Mon 9/4 at 9PM & returns Tues 9/5 at approx 9PM
|$335 per person
• All sales are final and non-refundable
• Our captains and crew work diligently to make every trip a success. We have a 90% sighting rate of a whale and/or dolphin. However, sightings are not guaranteed.
• Cruises are Rain or Shine
• There is a 7-day cancellation policy
• In the event of a cancellation, customer is responsible for making another reservation
• Check our WEBSITE ALERTS for cancellations & daily cruise status
• Ticket purchases are good only for the 2023 – 24-hour Pelagic Bird & Marine Wildlife Trip (departing Monday, September 4, 2023 at 9PM and returning Tuesday September 5, 2023 at approx 9PM)
• Your proof of purchase (Paypal receipt/Credit Card receipt/voucher) will serve as your ticket
• You do NOT need a PayPal account to make purchases through PayPal
• Coolers and outside alcoholic beverages are prohibited
• Passengers subject to search (as permitted by the US Coast Guard)
• Captain’s recommendation: Due to NYC traffic we advise that you plan to arrive 90 minutes before the departure time
• All trips are subject to availability and American Princess Cruises reserves the right to cancel any trip at any time
• Fuel surcharge may apply
Please remember to bring your ticket(s)/ voucher(s) and/or PayPal receipt!