Set sail with the American Princess for this special 8-10 hour Pelagic Bird and Marine Wildlife Trip!
This trip is planned to cover the nearer pelagic zone out to 15-20 miles and/or inshore. Birds expected at this time of year include Razorbill, Common Murre, Black-legged Kittiwake, Iceland Gull, and Northern Gannet. Other species seen less frequently but which are possible include Thick-billed Murre, Dovekie, Atlantic Puffin, Northern Fulmar, and Glaucous Gull. Possible cetaceans include Common Dolphin, occasionally Harbor Porpoise, and Humpback, Fin, and Minke Whales.
Photography opportunities can be excellent particularly for Northern Gannets and gulls but sometimes also for alcids. Be sure to bring a shorter lens or zoom since the Gannets have 6-foot wingspans and often come close to the boat.
|Saturday January 14, 2023||7AM - 3PM approx (boarding time 6:30AM)|
|Inclement Weather Date - Sat 1/21/23||7AM - 3PM approx (boarding time 6:30AM)|
|$145 per person|
• All sales are final and non-refundable
• Our captains and crew work diligently to make every trip a success.
• Cruises are Rain or Shine
• There is a 24-hour cancellation policy
• In the event of a cancellation, customer is responsible for making another reservation
• Check our WEBSITE ALERTS for cancellations & daily cruise status
• Ticket purchases are good only for the 2023 – Special 8-hour Pelagic and Marine Wildlife Trip
• Your proof of purchase (Paypal receipt/Credit Card receipt/voucher) will serve as your ticket
• You do NOT need a PayPal account to make purchases through PayPal
• Coolers and outside alcoholic beverages are prohibited
• Passengers subject to search (as permitted by the US Coast Guard)
• Captain’s recommendation: Due to NYC traffic we advise that you plan to arrive 90 minutes before the departure time
• All trips are subject to availability and American Princess Cruises reserves the right to cancel any trip at any time
Please remember to bring your ticket(s)/ voucher(s) and/or PayPal receipt!