Cancellation Notice: The 9/27/23 Whale Watching & Dolphin Adventure has been cancelled.
NEW *** Purchase your tickets for the Fall 24-hr Offshore Pelagic Bird & Marine Wildlife Trip NOW. Space is limited! BOOK NOW
2023, Our 14th Whale Watching and Dolphin Adventure Cruise Season has been AWESOME ~ 95% SIGHTINGS. COME ON DOWN and hop aboard the American Princess * NY’s #1 Whale Watcher * WHALE WATCHING is what WE DO!
Prime Time & Tide
Jamaica Bay sightings may include: Osprey, Peregrine Falcon, Great Egret, Snowy Egret, Great Blue Heron, Double-crested Cormorant, Glossy Ibis, Herring Gull, Black-backed Gull, Laughing Gull Ring-billed Gull, Common tern, Forster’s tern, Least tern, American Oystercatcher, Black-skimmer, Mute Swan, Canada Goose, Brent Goose and Mallard. There is also the potential for early fall arrivals! And possibly a bald eagle.
|August 28, 2022||5PM - 8PM|
|Child (5-12 yrs): $40|
|Child (under 5): FREE|
• All sales are final and non-refundable
• Our captains and crew work diligently to make every trip a success.
• Cruises are Rain or Shine
• There is a 24-hour cancellation policy
• In the event of a cancellation, customer is responsible for making another reservation
• Check our WEBSITE ALERTS for cancellations & daily cruise status
• Ticket purchases are good only for the 2022 – Summer Jamaica Bay Bird Watching Cruise
• Your proof of purchase (Paypal receipt/Credit Card receipt/voucher) will serve as your ticket
• You do NOT need a PayPal account to make purchases through PayPal
• Coolers and outside alcoholic beverages are prohibited
• Passengers subject to search (as permitted by the US Coast Guard)
• Captain’s recommendation: Due to NYC traffic we advise that you plan to arrive 90 minutes before the departure time
• All trips are subject to availability and American Princess Cruises reserves the right to cancel any trip at any time
• Fuel surcharge may apply
Please remember to bring your ticket(s)/ voucher(s) and/or PayPal receipt!