2023, Our 14th Whale Watching and Dolphin Adventure Cruise Season has been AWESOME ~ 95% SIGHTINGS!
Set sail with the American Princess for a Special 3-hour Bird Watching Trip.
This is a local trip exploring the bay. We will be birding in the lower bay of New York Harbor.
Some birds we may see are Great and Snowy egrets, Glossy Ibis and Black-crowned night heron, Great Blue heron, Double-crested cormorant, Great Black-backed gulls, Herring, Laughing and Ring-billed gulls, Common and Least terns, Black skimmers and American oyster catchers.
|Friday May 19, 2023||5PM to 8PM|
|Adult - $45|
|Senior (62+) - $40|
|Child (5-12) - $35|
|Child under 5 - FREE|
• All sales are final and non-refundable
• Our captains and crew work diligently to make every trip a success.
• Cruises are Rain or Shine
• There is a 24-hour cancellation policy
• In the event of a cancellation, customer is responsible for making another reservation
• Check our WEBSITE ALERTS for cancellations & daily cruise status
• Ticket purchases are good only for the 2023 – Special 3-hour Bird Watching Trip
• Your proof of purchase (Paypal receipt/Credit Card receipt/voucher) will serve as your ticket
• You do NOT need a PayPal account to make purchases through PayPal
• Coolers and outside alcoholic beverages are prohibited
• Passengers subject to search (as permitted by the US Coast Guard)
• Captain’s recommendation: Due to NYC traffic we advise that you plan to arrive 90 minutes before the departure time
• All trips are subject to availability and American Princess Cruises reserves the right to cancel any trip at any time
Please remember to bring your ticket(s)/ voucher(s) and/or PayPal receipt!