CANCELLATION NOTICE: The 10/1 & 10/2 Whale Watching & Dolphin Adventure Cruises have been cancelled due to 7ft. seas & northeast winds
The 2022 American Princess’ (AP) Whale Watching & Dolphin Adventure season has begun and it looks like it’s going to be another AMAZING year! Currently mammal sightings (for the past few years) are at 95%-97%! Adventures depart from SHEEPSHEAD BAY, BROOKLYN, ONLY!!! (NOT by Brooklyn Bridge) See DIRECTIONS on TAB BAR ABOVE for Location & Parking info. Adult: $65; Senior: (62+) $60; Child: (5-12) $45; Child under 5: Free; Group rate: (10+) Contact us at 718-474-0555 Come sail with the AP and sail with the BEST ~ WHALE WATCHING is what WE DO!
Country Music Cruise in New York City! Enjoy the beautiful calm waters of Jamaica Bay while listening to Country tunes and dancing. Come experience line dancing for the very first time or to show off your talent!!!
Line Dancing Instruction and Sounds provided by D.J. Benny of Signature Sounds Entertainment.
Departs only from Riis Landing, Rockaway, Queens
Sailing time: 8:00PM – 11:00PM
Boarding time: 7:30PM
Fare: $35 per person
Cash Bar and Galley Available
– All sales are final and non-refundable
– Ticket Purchases only good for the 2017 Country Western Music Cruise
– There is a 24-hour cancellation policy
– In the event of a cancellation, customer is responsible for making another reservation
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
– Coolers and outside alcoholic beverages prohibited
– Cash bar available on board
– Passengers subject to search (as permitted by the US Coast Guard)
All trips are subject to availability and American Princess Cruises reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule any trip at any time.
Please remember to bring your ticket(s)/ voucher(s) and/or PayPal receipt!