Our 2022 Whale Watching & Dolphin Adventure Season has begun! * WHALE WATCHING is what WE DO ~ Come sail with us to sail with the BEST!
5/18: Humpback WHALE & Pod of DOLPHINS *
5/15: AWESOME SHOW~ 150 Dolphins * LOTS of BABIES!
5/4: Pod of DOLPHIN!
5/1: Lunge Feeding Whale!
4/30: Lunge Feeding Whale!!!
4/23: OPENING DAY 2022 : 2 WHALES !!! * LUNGING * GREAT START TO THE SEASON!
See our Facebook page for pictures, videos, etc…
Sail with the American Princess to the Hudson Canyon and deep offshore waters to view pelagic birds.
While this trip’s focus is on sea birds, we will also be searching for all marine wildlife: whales, dolphins, sharks, sea turtles, fish and more.
This is an approximately 22-hour trip. Capacity is limited.
Reservations are required.
Boarding begins at 9:00pm on Sunday evening, October 3. Passengers will board in the order in which their booking was received.
After checking in, passengers will board one at a time and be able to choose a location on the boat for their belongings and an area to sleep, etc. (example one side of each table).
Click here for a list of items you may want to bring on this trip.
|October 4||Departs Sunday 10/3 at 10PM and returns Monday 10/4 at approx 10PM|
|$275 per person|
• All sales are final and non-refundable
• Our captains and crew work diligently to make every trip a success. We have a 90% sighting rate of a whale and/or dolphin. However, sightings are not guaranteed.
• Cruises are Rain or Shine
• There is a 24-hour cancellation policy
• In the event of a cancellation, customer is responsible for making another reservation
• Check our WEBSITE ALERTS for cancellations & daily cruise status
• Ticket purchases are good only for the 2021 – Special Offshore Pelagic Trip (departing Sunday , October 3, 2021 at 10PM and returning Monday October 4, 2021 at approx 10PM
• Your proof of purchase (Paypal receipt/Credit Card receipt/voucher) will serve as your ticket
• You do NOT need a PayPal account to make purchases through PayPal
• Coolers and outside alcoholic beverages are prohibited
• Passengers subject to search (as permitted by the US Coast Guard)
• Captain’s recommendation: Due to NYC traffic we advise that you plan to arrive 90 minutes before the departure time
• All trips are subject to availability and American Princess Cruises reserves the right to cancel any trip at any time
Please remember to bring your ticket(s)/ voucher(s) and/or PayPal receipt!